It's sad but the truth is that I am a lazy cook. It's tricky cooking food that is tasty, quick and nutritious but I feel I have got a reasonable grasp on it (except when I go to my niece's house - she is a vegan gourmet cook). Anyway, one reliable recipe is spinach noodles, children seem to like it too:
- Boil pasta - any will do.
- Thaw frozen spinach in frypan
- When defrosted add either two tablespoons of tomato paste or a can of chopped tomato pieces
- Stir in 1-2 tablespoons of tahini
- Salt, pepper, dry stock to taste.
- Serve on top of pasta