|salt dough ornaments made by Sylvia from Johanna's great recipe|
I do love this recipe, though. It's very easy and crunchy but not too hard, just the way I like it. A totally legitimate way to work chocolate into your breakfast!
Chocolate Granola (adapted from Chocolate Cherry Almond Granola by Live.Learn.Love.Eat)
4 cups rolled oats
1/3 cup cocoa
pinch of salt
dash of vanilla
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup sunflower oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 cup sultanas
Preheat oven to 350C.
Combine all dry ingredients except the sultanas. Stir in wet ingredients.
Spread out on a tray and bake for 10 mins, stir it around a bit, and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
Add the sultanas.
Now, onto the top 5 posts for 2014...
I always love seeing everyone's most popular posts from the year! Here are mine:
1. Raw Hazelnut Caramel Slice (my favourite too!)
2. Vegan Snacks for Kids... that they actually eat!
3. Spaghetti Pie (love this one too)
4. My Top 5 Healthy Desserts/Snacks
5. Healthy Chocolate Chip Pikelets (mini pancakes) (I make these at least once a week)